- Running the CNC program on the numerically controlled machine according to the operating instructions and with technical specifications;
- Collaborates with team leader and production coordinator in order to perform specific tasks for the operation of CNC machines;
- Ensures the fulfillment of quality conditions and technical specifications of manufactured parts;
- Keeps in good working condition so many CNC machines that it operates, as well as the tools, devices and equipment that they use;
- Measures and verifies the parts using measuring instruments, according to technical requirements and specifications.
- Team spirit and responsibilities are elements that characterize you, along with punctuality, responsibility and focused attention;
- You have some experience with knowledge of technical drawing and use of AMCs;
- Holding a diploma attesting to the graduation of a vocational school / high school with a technical profile or specialized course in the mechanical field.
- The possibility of development within a company with continuous dynamic ascent, and with a global activity, within a young and motivated team;
- Your work schedule is structured in 2 shifts (6 am – 14 pm / 14 pm – 22 pm);
- The salary offer includes a motivating salary, meals, local transport and other bonuses of a financial and non-financial nature;
- Initial training and on-the-job training, with the possibility of advancement.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com