As Customer Service Officer, you have a versatile role in the back office of our sales department. You are responsible for the daily coordination and follow-up of the logistics orders in our warehouse. In doing so, you will be in close contact with customers, transporters and other departments within our company.
– You are the first point of contact for our customers and act as the company’s business card.
– You process orders and follow them up from A to Z in the ERP system (Axapta).
– You ensure the smooth running of the order in consultation with the customer and the warehouse staff.
– You are responsible for the entire shipping process of our parts: you plan the transports and prepare the transport files and freight documents, taking delivery times into account.
– You answer questions about current orders, delivery deadlines and stocks. You do this both by e-mail and by phone in Dutch, English, French or German.
– You have commercial feeling and put the customer first. You build a relationship of trust in order to quickly detect needs.
– You work closely together with colleagues from other departments.
– You lift the company up through your commitment, motivation and sense of responsibility.
– You have at least bachelor-level thinking and preferably some experience in dealing with customers, administration and sending orders.
– With your common sense and customer-friendly approach, you always provide a suitable solution!
– You are a dynamic team player, whom your colleagues enjoy working with.
– You are a quality-driven, accurate and stress-resistant person.
– Standard PC applications hold no secrets for you.
– You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English. French, German or another language would be a nice bonus.
– The opportunity to contribute to the further growth of a family business operating worldwide.
– An autonomous position within a company with an informal culture.
– A full-time position with a competitive salary package with fringe benefits.
– In addition to the 20 statutory you will have 3 ADV days. Between Christmas and New Year, Sidem is on collective leave, the other days you can choose freely.
– A challenging position with a dynamic growth company where you can develop yourself.