When a road twists and turns, premium steering and suspension parts prove their worth.
And experts know why.
Sidem is a manufacturer and distributor of premium steering and suspension parts for the automotive aftermarket. Sidem products are sold to garages through a worldwide network of specialized distributors. Sidem has been the specialist since 1933 and Sidem offers high-quality parts for virtually all makes and models of cars. And the entire automotive after-market world needs to know that!
Your average working day
Together with our Finance & HR manager, you form a tandem that ensures that the financial aspect of Sidem continues to run smoothly:
– You maintain an overview of our daily finances.
– You enter purchase invoices and bank statements.
– You prepare the declarations for VAT, intrastat and IC deliveries.
– You prepare the payments for the suppliers
– You are responsible for the credit control and manage the credit limits of the customers.
– You monitor everything meticulously and are constantly looking for operational and financial optimizations.
– Where necessary, you provide the figures to brief management and, if necessary, other stakeholders on the financial status of the company.
– In addition, you jump in where administratively necessary.
– If desired, you may also be involved in payroll administration.