When a road twists and turns, premium steering and suspension parts prove their worth.
And experts know why.
Sidem is a manufacturer and distributor of premium steering and suspension parts for the automotive aftermarket. Sidem products are sold to garages through a global network of specialist distributors. Sidem has been the specialist since 1933 and offers high-quality parts for almost all makes and models of cars. And the whole automotive aftermarket world should know that!
Sidem delivers fantastic products and wants to more than double its commercial results worldwide in the next 5 years. This is ambitious, but certainly not unachievable. A solid growth in international brand awareness is necessary for this. Focus countries here are: Germany, France, Spain, the US, Russia, Ukraine and Poland. As Marketing Manager, you have two target groups in these countries: distributors and garage owners.
Strategy and concrete actions
After you have familiarised yourself with the market through desk research and travelling with your sales colleagues, you develop your vision and draw up a strategic marketing plan for the future.
Goals within this are:
- Distributors get the appearance of true Sidem partners and the marketing support they need to successfully sell their products to their customers.
- Mechanics know Sidem and see the company as the expert for the automotive aftermarket because of their wide range, product quality, training and support.
In this position you lead a marketing employee. Together, you translate the marketing strategy into concrete actions, roll them out and ensure the right follow-up. Your added value in terms of storytelling is more than appreciated. You have a monthly meeting (online or at the office) with the Sales Managers. Together with them, you function as a tandem, for the right approach per region and country. You work from the office in Gullegem and report to the CEO.
- Enterprising, enthusiastic personality
- Experience in international marketing aimed at distributors and end-users
- Advantage if (technical) affinity with the car sector
- Strategic vision, progressive, result driven
- Flexible, doer, quick to adapt
- Good command of the English language, French or German is a plus
- Strong communicative skills, open mind, creative, ambitious
- Aiming for constructive cooperation internally and externally
Specialist since 1933
Sidem is a premium manufacturer and distributor of steering and suspension parts for the automotive aftermarket. For almost all makes and models of cars Sidem offers high-quality parts such as wishbones, ball joints, track rod ends, axial joints, stabiliser connecting rods, silent blocks and suspension strut bearings. Sidem’s product range includes more than 9,000 different articles, but focuses entirely on steering and suspension.
More than 260 people work at Sidem. The head office and central warehouse are located in Gullegem, Belgium. The R&D team and the production location are located in Romania. Sidem is innovative and focuses on continuously optimising the quality of its products. As soon as a new car comes on the market, R&D studies the relevant original parts. Very often they come up with an improved version, which is then taken into production. With its own production locations in Europe, Sidem guarantees constant product quality and short delivery times, with very high customer satisfaction as a logical consequence.
Family business with global ambition
Sidem is a healthy family business with a progressive and no-nonsense approach. With almost 90 years of knowledge and experience, Sidem is the oldest brand in Steering & Suspension parts. The company is proud of its rich past and is looking forward to a fantastic future. Sidem has the ambition of a thriving multinational.
Why choose Sidem?
- Leading international market position
- Family culture, multinational ambition and opportunities
- You’ll get the responsibility and confidence for global marketing
- Opportunities to build a fantastic brand awareness
Are you interested? Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.