Business development and relationship builder
Sidem already has a high turnover in Germany. The market potential is enormous and Sidem has the ambition to more than double its US & Canada turnover within 5 years. For this reason, the company has decided to appoint a Sales Manager with a 100% focus on the US and Canadian market market. Sidem sells its products through specialist distributors, who in turn target the mostly independent garage and car repair companies. Your task will be to substantially expand cooperation with existing distributors and the distribution network, including e-commerce parties.
Expertise and passion
With knowledge, market data and enthusiasm, you are able to gain the trust of the distributor and conclude contracts. You are a strong interlocutor for your contacts at all levels and you are able to agree on favourable conditions. Together with the distributor, you make plans and take concrete actions. You support and train them to achieve optimal results with the end customer as well. You have a clear vision of the US & Canadian market, follow developments and have concrete ideas when it comes to Sidem’s marketing in US & Canada.
In this position you will be supported by the sales support department from Belgium. You have monthly meetings (online or at the office) with the other Sales Managers. You are regularly in the office in Gullegem (Belgium) and you report to the Sales & Marketing Director.
- Entrepreneurial, enthusiastic personality
- Several years of experience in a sales function within the automotive aftermarket
- Knowledge of steering and suspension would be great
- Strategic vision, sales-driven, achiever
- Natively mastering the English language
- Excellent communication skills, open mind, ambition
- International market leadership
- Family culture, multinational ambition and opportunities
- Team of passionate people making a difference in a competitive market
- You are made responsible for and trusted with the commercial results in US & Canada
- Concrete international growth opportunities
- Positive, opportunistic manager
- Clear vision, short lines, openness
- Good working conditions, permanent contract under US law
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org