In this position you give shape to the development of the marketing and communication, together with the marketing manager. You are given the freedom to execute the international marketing plan in a creative way: events, graphic design, digital (social media, website, newsletters).
- Based on your marketing feeling, you know how to creatively position the Sidem brand with the various target groups (distributors and garage owners).
- You are responsible for the graphic design, both print & digital
- You closely monitor the Sidem branding (in terms of tone-of-voice and visual)
- You ensure a striking presence on social media, keep the website up-to-date and set up email campaigns.
- In collaboration with the sales team, you organize Sidem’s presence at fairs, events and through other co-marketing activities.
- You provide attractive merchandising goods (choice, stock management)
- You support the human resources department in their internal communication (employer branding, internal communication, events, etc.).
- You have a higher education in marketing or communication and can look back on 5 years of relevant experience.
- You are interested in marketing technical products in a B2B environment.
- Adobe Indesign and Photoshop hold no secrets for you.
- You are creative and a true organizational talent.
- You can work autonomously and like to take responsibility.
- You have good writing skills and a good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You preferably have knowledge of WordPress (cms website), MailChimp (email program), SocialPilot (social media posts), Adobe Première (video) or the willingness to learn it.
- The opportunity to contribute to the further growth of a family business that is active worldwide.
- An autonomous function within a company with an informal culture.
- Full-time employment with a competitive salary package with fringe benefits.
- Place of employment: Gullegem, Belgium
Please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sidem is a manufacturer of steering and suspension parts for the automotive industry. A family business with a history of 90 years, located in Gullegem, which makes the widest range of premium parts for almost all European and Asian car brands. Sidem has its own R&D and production in Europe and is present through distributors in 92 countries worldwide.