- You monitor the quality of the processes of the distribution center in Gullegem and the production company in Romania.
- You are responsible for maintaining and optimizing the ISO9001 and IATF16949 quality systems and for managing and applying the quality standards.
- You are ultimately responsible for a correct analysis of supplier and customer complaints and the further follow-up and settlement thereof. You formulate proposals to solve and prevent quality problems. You make a final decision in quality discussions.
- You initiate and follow up corrective and preventive measures. You may develop additional reporting for this or optimize existing reporting. You organize the necessary consultation in this context.
- You are a sparring partner in customer contacts.
- You further develop the supplier development approach and thus ensure that key suppliers are brought to a higher level in the long term.
- You give advice to colleagues in the design and development of new products.
- You coordinate all information regarding the monthly KPI dashboard with regard to the management team.
- You manage a team consisting of employees from the HQ in Gullegem and the production plant in Romania.
- You have a technical degree, master or equivalent through experience, preferably engineer mechanics.
- You have a very strong experience and affinity with production processes.
- You have at least 10 years of relevant experience, with a mechanical background.
- Experience in China will certainly provide you with added value.
- You have the necessary management skills.
- You are technically strong, analytical, open-minded, flexible, diplomatic, a good communicator, an entrepreneur.
- You have the required maturity to be a respected discussion partner for your colleagues and you actively participate in the Management Team.
- You are willing to travel 20% of your time divided between visits to the Romanian production plant and supplier visits in Asia and Turkey. International movements are of course dependent on the Covid-19 situation and are limited where possible.
- You have a very good knowledge of English; knowledge of additional languages is an asset.
- You will end up in a dynamic globally active growth company.
- You will have the opportunity to leave your mark on the quality development of a top player in the sector
- You are part of the management team and report directly to the Managing Director with whom you work very closely.
- An attractive salary package based on experience, responsibilities and competences is provided.
Send your CV now to Auxilios via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0478/446 829.