As Teamlead Quality you coordinate the Q Team and you support the sales on a technical level. After your training to know our product range of premium steering and suspension parts through and through, you are our internal and external contact for all quality questions. You will proactively inform our colleagues about the technical advantages of our products. In this role, you will report to the operations manager. Your responsibilities are concrete:
- In this role, you provide technical advice to all stakeholders. For the complex technical questions you work together with the relevant product specialist.
- You have contact with suppliers and our own production department in Romania.
- You support marketing, product management, sales and Customer Service colleagues with advice and in developing marketing activities.
- Based on your expertise, you support the sales departments at trade fairs and webinars and stay informed about products of competing parties.
- You are the driving force of product improvement, based on benchmarks (which you also carry out yourself) and competitive analysis you lift our products to a higher level. To keep up with our product range, you also perform quality checks.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a technical field or have already built up expertise in the automotive sector in another way
With your common sense and customer-friendly approach, you always provide a suitable solution!
You look forward to convincing the world of our high-quality products. You have no fear of flying to the customer several times a year for training or demonstrations and you travel to our production plant in Romania maximum 3 times a year.
We are looking for an initiator who knows how to perform his tasks independently.
You communicate, both orally and in writing, fluently in Dutch and English. French is a nice plus.
- A nice salary package in which your salary is supplemented with e.g. meal vouchers and hospitalization insurance.
- In addition to the 20 statutory days you get 3 extra paid holidays. Between Christmas and New Year Sidem is collectively on leave, the other days you can choose freely.
- A challenging position with a dynamic growth company where you can develop yourself.