• As Technical Product Manager, you will be a technical specialist responsible for providing advice and answering questions from customers worldwide.
• You proactively inform your colleagues about the technical benefits of our products and take a pulling role in the Product Marketing Content team, advising on developing marketing activities.
• From your expertise, you support the sales departments at trade fairs and webinars, and through benchmarks, you stay abreast of competing parties’ products.
• Together with your colleague, you will follow up on technical customer complaints and formulate improvement proposals.
• You are a member of the validation team for new and optimised designs and are responsible for evaluating parts and quality reports coming from our production in Romania and external suppliers.
• In this role, you will report to the operations manager.
• You can look back on a higher education with knowledge of car mechanics or already built up relevant experience within the automotive sector.
• With your common sense and customer-focused approach, you always provide a suitable solution!
• You love taking initiative and sharing your knowledge with others.
• We are looking for an initiator who knows how to carry out tasks independently.
• You speak Dutch and English fluently, both orally and in writing.
• A challenging position with a dynamic growth company where you can develop yourself.
• Full-time employment with a competitive salary package with fringe benefits including company car, meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance,…
• Place of employment: Gullegem, Belgium