- Social media plugins are small pieces of software developed and provided by social media service providers, which add social media integration when built into the Website.
- Pixels are also small pieces of software developed and provided by advertisers and social media service providers, which are integrated into the Website in order to provide you with more relevant advertisements, tailored to your interests.
2. Which cookies and why?
- When you visit and/or use our Website, we place cookies or use similar technologies with which we collect and process personal data about you. Such cookies and similar technologies consist of the following, for example:
Name Type Purpose Retention period _dc_gtm_UA-# Statistics Used by Google Tag Manager to control the loading of a Google Analytics script tag 1 day _ga Statistics Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website 2 years _gid Statistics Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website 1 day pll_language Statistics This cookie is used to determine the preferred language of the visitor and sets the language accordingly on the website, if possible 1 year ads/ga-audiences Marketing Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor’s online behaviour across websites. Session
- Facebook places a Pixel that enables SIDEM to measure, optimize and build audiences for advertising campaigns served on Facebook.
- You can prevent cookies from being stored or remove cookies already stored by adjusting the settings in your browser. You find help to adjust these settings on the website of the browser that you use. Remember that disabling cookies when visiting the Website may cause some or all of the functions of the Website not to work properly.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data, you can always contact us at the following email address email@example.com. If you are still not satisfied with our answer, then you are at liberty to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority, the Belgian Data Protection Authority. For more information, go to www.dataprotectionauthority.be.